Sunday, 23 July 2017

I can't sit still.

I'm having real trouble putting my leg up and doing nothing. I have such a long to do list and I can't do it. 

"Ask for help!" I get told. But I can't because it's the weekend and people are busy helping themselves. 

"Do you write?" I was asked recently. You know I do. You read my blog. You've been reading it for four years.

"Yes, kind of" I replied, truthfully, "I thought you knew I did?" I risked.

"No, I didn't know" he lied. Or maybe he didn't. Maybe he'd forgotten that he'd featured once before. Before I was told not to ask him for help and not to write because I shouldn't.

Oh dear, it's going to be one of those days. It's got me in the early hours. I need to run it off but I can't. 

Ask for help? Sometimes you just have to accept it's going to be a shitty day with a shitty head full of unanswered questions and not a pair of hands in sight. I need a hug. A genuine hug. No more words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't sit still.

I'm having real trouble putting my leg up and doing nothing. I have such a long to do list and I can't do it.  "Ask for help!...